I am happy to say we have used the aligner with excellent results on 3 jobs already, this is proving out to be exactly what I was looking for, a machine that the normal guy could use and not be intimidated of.
—W.P., Process Maintenance Supervisor,
Company withheld by request.
H & V Results - All in one screen
first low-cost color display laser shaft alignment tool
Avoid costly downtime: Align your machines with SHAFTALIGN in 3 easy steps:
Enter Dimensions | Measure | View Results —with color graphics and centerlines to scale. Upgradable, keeps up with your needs!
Standard Features (Entry-Level Model):
- Active clock measurement mode
- Graphical results (machines and centerlines)
- TolChek® determines alignment condition
- High resolution color backlit TFT screen
- Aligns horizontal machines
- Measures soft foot and stores the results
- Horizontal & Vertical ‘Live Move’ at any 45° position
- QuickCheck - a quick alignment check using a single dimension
- Static measure mode - up to 8 measurement positions for improved accuracy
- For coupled shafts. Uncoupled shafts can be measured with optional inclinometer.
- Vertical machine alignment
- Measurement files are reusable and can be edited
- Save up to 200 measurement files
- InfiniRange® extends measurement range
- Determine alignment condition of 6-foot machines
- UniBeam® enables quick laser beam adjustment
- Single-cable technology!
- Pre-assembled brackets for quick mounting
- Rechargeable Li-on battery
- Rugged and robust control unit resists shock
- Industrial-strength water-resistant housings
- Print PDF reports to memory stick.
- Free PC Display Software for training of large groups
Order No. ALI 21.000-R
Like our ALIGNEO and OPTALIGN SMART instruments, the SHAFTALIGN features a modular concept that allows you to design your own alignment system, acquiring the exact features you need, and simply adding more capabilities as job demands grow or when your budget allows it.
- Patented automatic Continuous Sweep mode - Start and stop at any position!
- Verify measurement repeatability using the
- Pipe strain check
- Wireless RF module for transducer
- Static feet handles movement restrictions: bolt-bound, base-bound.
- Ability to enter targets and thermal growth
- Input of dial indicator targets
- User-defined tolerances
- Multipoint mode readings —at any selected positions
- Spacer shaft with tolerances
- Alignment of cardan shafts with tolerances (with optional cardan bracket)
- Acquire all the above features in one package
- Measure Positional Change (with optional M3 bracket)
ALIGNMENT CENTER PC Software Shaft Application
Optional brackets for any application
Check pre and post alignment condition
Our shaft alignment systems feature the patented automatic CONTINUOUS SWEEP measurement mode which evaluates hundreds of readings during shaft rotation. This compares to
shooting a movie vs. only taking flash pictures at certain intervals. The end result is less shimming
and horizontal moves because you are measuring much more accurately.